Want to learn computer networking, OSI or TCP/IP model, IP addressing? Surely, this course will help you.
Your trainer, Manoj
will explain everything, from basics, fundamentals components and core concepts very well. He will start from "what is networking?" till IP addressing. He will also cover the theoretical models such as TCP/IP and OSI model.
You don't need any previous networking experience to join this training.
Who can attend this course?
We are covering following topics in this training course:
||Introduction to Networking
- What is a Computer Network?
- Why networking is important?
- Networking Topologies
- Types of networking, Understanding Workgroup and Domain environment
- Networking Devices: Switches, Routers and Cables.
- Why network models?
- What is OSI mode?
- Understanding 7 Layers
- Devices working in different layers
- What is TCP/IP mode?
- Understanding TCP/IP model layers
- Understanding IP addressing
- IP address classes
- Understanding Private and Public IP addresses
- Components in TCP/IP settings
- Troubleshooting commands
View Demo: OSI model introduction
To attend live session or watch earlier recordings, please register using above form.