This course provides a solid foundation in the C# programming language, and covering the fundamental skills that are required to design and develop object-oriented applications for the Web and Microsoft Windows by using Microsoft Visual C# .NET and the Microsoft Visual Studio .NET development environment.
C# language is the prerequisite knowledge necessary to begin learning to build ASP.NET and Windows applications using C#.
Start your C# .Net study at your own pace and time. Read more about the Study kit here
- This class is intended for developers with little or no experience with C# or .NET.
- Previous experience with OO languages (Java / C++) is helpful but not mandatory.
- Students should be comfortable working with the Windows operating system.
- Attend our FREE Programming essentials webinar
Real-time 1 to 1 interaction
Download and watch all lectures offline
Get an attendance certificate
This course covers following topics:
- .NET Framework Architecture
- Event Driven Programming
- .NET Development Environment
- Mastering the language
- Console Application development
- Using Structs
- Windows Forms Application development
- Delegates and events
- Lambda expressions
- Using Attributes
- Implementing and using indexers
- Managing .NET modules and assemblies
- Create and configure menus
- Object Oriented Programming Concepts
- Inheritance and Polymorphism
- Exception Handling
- Collections framework (generic & non generic)
- File Handling and Serialization
- Using Dialogs
- MDI Applications
- ADO.NET Disconnected
- ADO.NET Connected
- Data Binding
- LINQ queries
- Implementing printing functionality
- Crystal Reports